2.27.2009

molly in action


first off, doesn't molly look so jaunty in her new scarf (of friend of ours made it for her, it's soooo soft!)

second, i think i've figured out a better way to upload videos for ya'll, so here are a couple of molly doing her thing. these are a couple weeks old now, but just to give you a sense of the fun we're having around here! the first is of molly going through some of her words, and the second is her pointing out some of her body parts. enjoy!



2 comments:

Cosette said...

I love it! I have to keep working on mine and getting videos and pictures up. I'm starting to backtrack a bit to get some old stuff up too! What a task. Molly is too cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh my, Molly looks so grown up in that scarf pic, it almost breaks my heart. Obviously it's been too many weeks since i've seen her...has it been two already?? I think it was faucet day...sn